discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DNS over HTTPS?

Re: [opennic-discuss] DNS over HTTPS?

  • From: Timothy Rogers <opennic AT timothyfrancisrogers.me>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DNS over HTTPS?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 07:43:11 -0500

Morning,

One of my instances VA1 already supports DoH and DoT, there are some issues with the DoT I am still trying to work out but the DoH I use on a daily basis. But due to requiring a valid SSL certificate, you have to use nsva1.hack13.me as the FQDN in Firefox or whatever device you are using it with.

Timothy Francis Rogers
me AT timothyfrancisrogers.me