discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Parrot Security blacklists?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Parrot Security blacklists?

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Parrot Security blacklists?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 09:35:39 -0600

Not sure, they don't mention it anywhere at https://docs.parrotlinux.org/legal/privacy/

I would guess it's just outdated and they haven't removed it from their server listing?

Jonah

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 4:36 PM Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com> wrote:
Hi,

I see there are four servers by Parrot Security. They claim to use blacklists, but there is no further information on the server page. With .bit gone, what blacklist(s) are these servers using?

Thank you,

--

-Dan Q