discuss - [opennic-discuss] Look and listen...

[opennic-discuss] Look and listen...

  • From: postmaster <postmaster AT welcome.factoryfouroh.net>
  • To: Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Look and listen...
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 21:30:05 -0500

... to what politicians have done to our lives and to our beautiful planet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJViT8BKq9k

in the voice of the artist I hear 7 billion people very, very extremely pissed off!
left right red blue black white man woman we are pissed at all of you politicians, get your act together and fix this!
THIS IS NOT A SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY CAPACITY SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEM - this is a make-belief problem FIX IT!
--
Low-Cost No-Risk Pilots for Transitioning to Industry 4.0 - a Linux User Group for the Manufacturing Sector

  • [opennic-discuss] Look and listen..., postmaster, 04/19/2020