discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Server reports down?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Server reports down?

  • From: Philippe Beauvier <philippe.beauvier AT icloud.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Server reports down?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 20:55:22 +0100

UNSUSCRIBE

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 10 nov. 2020 à 20:34, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> a écrit :

 The report and members pages should be working again.  There's a lot of servers marked as failing right now because I forgot to update the ACL file for the whitelisting servers.  New info is being sent out now and the server errors should start clearing up.

Let me know if any other failures come up, I'll tackle problems as they are discovered.