discuss - [opennic-discuss] Maintenance of .oz and .null T1 server

[opennic-discuss] Maintenance of .oz and .null T1 server

  • From: admin AT bambusoft.com
  • To: dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Maintenance of .oz and .null T1 server
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:00:23 -0600

Hi all:

The ns10.opennic.glue T1 server will be upgraded and it will be offline from today 25/nov thru 27/nov 2020.
I apologize for any inconvenient this may cause (specially for the time window to take action).

If you need any assistance related to this upgrade please contact me at admin AT bambusoft.com

Mario Rodriguez
.oz and .null T1 operator