discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DISCUSSION ‘.marathi’ Proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] DISCUSSION ‘.marathi’ Proposal

  • From: Erich Eckner <opennic AT eckner.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DISCUSSION ‘.marathi’ Proposal
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 20:47:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

it seems your deployment is not complete:

The charter on https://opennic.marathi/ points at tld.marathi (web and mail), which has neither A, AAAA nor MX records. Did you mean opennic.marathi, like you write in your email? opennic.marathi resolves for A, but has no MX record either - those mails cannot possibly arrive.

Besides this, your proposal looks good to me.

reagards,
Erich