discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] State of .chan?

  • From: Anton Luka Šijanec <anton AT sijanec.eu>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] State of .chan?
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 00:14:36 +0200

Yes! You can send me the zone files/databases. Who do I have to message to change NS and DNSSEC records?

DS records to add to the root zone:
chan. IN DS 22697 14 2 72748E59900A5FE6386FBC485C1EA452A89E6294236B9EBDC87503DCAB0C8B9D

NS records to add to the root zone:
chan. IN NS ns1chan.sijanec.org.
chan. IN NS ns2chan.sijanec.org.

I made a simple web-ui to manage records and register domains: http://s.4a.si./chan.php