discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] State of .chan?

  • From: contact AT maxresing.de
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] State of .chan?
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 17:33:27 +0000

Not sure if it helps, but did someone check the wiki? Perhaps there is some
useful information on changing the root zones or at least who to reach out
to. I am afk, so I couldn't check myself. But here is the link to the wiki:

https://wiki.opennic.org/

What I still know is that there's a mailing list specifically meant for Tier
1 and Tier 2 server operators. In this case, the tier 1 list for DNS
operations might be the way to go. The mail should be
dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org.

Best of luck! Happy to read more about the migration on this list! Keep up
the good work!

Cheers,
Max