discuss - [opennic-discuss] Problems with the .ing zone

[opennic-discuss] Problems with the .ing zone

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Problems with the .ing zone
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 23:18:08 -0600

There seems to be some issue with the .ing zone. From what I can tell, NS5 is the master for that zone. The last file I got was serial 20101024, however I assume there is an issue with the file because I have not been able to resolve the zone since receiving it NS6 is also reporting the same serial and unable to resolve queries. I note that NS5 is currently showing serial 20101027, however it will not send the updated zone to me (NS2) for whatever reason.

NS5 is currently the only server on opennic that is able to resolve this zone. Could the maintainer please look into this issue and see if you can kick it into gear again? Thanks.