discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with the .ing zone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with the .ing zone

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with the .ing zone
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:50:58 -0700

Yeah it's looking good. Both Julian's status report, and my own server queries are showing that all servers are resolving the .ing TLD again. I can even axfr the zone from you now (I couldn't before), so I guess a restart was all it needed.

Makes me wonder if it would be beneficial to run a daily cron to restart bind (rather than the simple reloads I do for zone updates)?