discuss - [opennic-discuss] Email, Hosting, and more!

[opennic-discuss] Email, Hosting, and more!

  • From: "Hanselka, Alex" <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Email, Hosting, and more!
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 06:38:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

First off, I'd like to collectively "yay" with you guys that it appears I
finally made the ML server not be an asshole.

Secondly, I'd be also willing to host email/web (small sites only) on my
server as well so you can email me off list if you want that.

And lastly, I think I'm still the "PR" person for OpenNIC so if you have
ideas on what you want us to post on our facebook and twitter pages, let me
know. You can find the pages at facebook.com/OpenNIC and
twitter.com/OpenNIC... both have been fairly neglected LOL :)

Alex