discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Email, Hosting, and more!

Re: [opennic-discuss] Email, Hosting, and more!

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT pongonova.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Email, Hosting, and more!
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:06:29 -0600

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 06:38:07AM +0000, Hanselka, Alex wrote:
> And lastly, I think I'm still the "PR" person for OpenNIC so if you
> have ideas on what you want us to post on our facebook and twitter
> pages, let me know. You can find the pages at facebook.com/OpenNIC
> and twitter.com/OpenNIC... both have been fairly neglected LOL :)

Something else the PR team might consider: Get a group together to
contact some ISPs and hosting providers (esp. the smaller ones), see
if they might be interested in using OpenNIC servers. It would also
be cool if some of the major geek sites might be willing to have their
domains associated with an OpenNIC TLD (like .geek!).

--Brian