discuss - [opennic-discuss] monitor.ing: T2 Server Availability, Latency, Distance

[opennic-discuss] monitor.ing: T2 Server Availability, Latency, Distance

  • From: Dean Gardiner <gardiner91 AT gmail.com>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] monitor.ing: T2 Server Availability, Latency, Distance
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 14:12:44 +1300

http://monitor.ing/list

Just finished getting server availability and latency monitoring up.
Availability and Latency is updated every 5 minutes, For anyone
interested the server is located in Atlanta, United States.

As you can see IPv6 is broken thats my next job to do.
Over the next few weeks I'll also be implementing a
graphing system to display graphs of server latency, resolve time
and availability.

If anyone else has any ideas or questions about monitor.ing feel free
to talk to me on IRC or send me an email.

  • [opennic-discuss] monitor.ing: T2 Server Availability, Latency, Distance, Dean Gardiner, 12/09/2010