discuss - [opennic-discuss] Networking Maintaince on My Tier 2 Server, Downtime not expected

[opennic-discuss] Networking Maintaince on My Tier 2 Server, Downtime not expected

  • From: Zach Gibbens <infocop411 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Networking Maintaince on My Tier 2 Server, Downtime not expected
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:28:29 -0500

I'm modifing a network file on my Tier 2 Server,
109.74.196.32/ns1.uk.dns.opennic.glue
I don't expect any downtime, but taking precautions in case (Murphy's
law and all that)

This Maintenance will be sometime in the Next 72 Hours, Likely during
Night Hours for the Region, to further Minimize downtime
Again, I do not expect any downtime to occur