discuss - [opennic-discuss] PLEASE READ - Notice of .oss and .parody domain removals

[opennic-discuss] PLEASE READ - Notice of .oss and .parody domain removals

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] PLEASE READ - Notice of .oss and .parody domain removals
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:23:40 -0700

I am cleaning out abandoned domains from .oss and .parody. If you have a domain under one of these TLDs that you are still using, please visit http://opennic.oss/domain/ and renew any domains which have expired. Any domains which remain expired at the end of January WILL BE DELETED.

- If a domain has expired and contains no information, I am simply removing it.
- If a domain has expired and contains any entries, I have emailed the owner.

If your domain does not contain valid contact info, it will be listed here. This will be your only notification...
cokefamily.oss
habicht.oss
hs-esslingen.oss
idea-anvil.oss
kanibal.oss
no.parody
persiluhu.oss
solothurn.oss
suslik.oss

Again -- Any domains which remain expired at the end of January WILL BE DELETED.