discuss - [opennic-discuss] What about a Mailing List in German?

[opennic-discuss] What about a Mailing List in German?

  • From: subhuman <discipline AT gmx.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] What about a Mailing List in German?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:48:01 +0100

Hi @all,

when yesterday I told a neighbour of mine about OpenNic, a guy who
isn't that firm in english communication the thought crossed my mind
that it might be of help for the project if there were other,
language-specific mailing lists, especially for helping people migrate
their systems. Although I'm not sure whether I might be able to
moderate such a list, because there are days when I hardly switch on my
computer, I could probably be of some use to people interested in
OpenNic.

Might that be an option? Or is such a list already in operation? In
that case, may I get the address?

Martin

--
Volk ist Opium für eine Religion.