discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] on IANA address already? : New search engine being populated

Re: [opennic-discuss] on IANA address already? : New search engine being populated

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] on IANA address already? : New search engine being populated
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 02:04:37 -0600

1) No, it is only available via an opennic domain (grep.geek)
2) There is no distinction made between opennic and icann results.  There are many opennic sites which have mirrors on icann domains, and there are some icann sites (like opennicproject.org) which are specifically indexed as part of the project.