discuss - [opennic-discuss] Go Ye Forth and Spread OpenNIC

[opennic-discuss] Go Ye Forth and Spread OpenNIC

  • From: "Hanselka, Alex" <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Go Ye Forth and Spread OpenNIC
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 00:37:05 -0500

Ok so here is what you all should do!

To bring more users and servers and fun to OpenNIC, everyone should go contact their local Software Freedom Day groups and try to help spread OpenNIC!  You can find more info about that at http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Ask them if we could participate on behalf of OpenNIC's principles of "opportunity, innovation, and freedom."

This would help spread OpenNIC to people who actually care and might contribute to our fantastical project!! :)

Questions?