discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DNS check for OpenNIC

Re: [opennic-discuss] DNS check for OpenNIC

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DNS check for OpenNIC
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:19:23 -0400

Hi

2011/7/26 Philipp Schafft <lion AT lion.leolix.org>
reflum,

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 01:07 -0400, Maximi89 wrote:
> Hi guys, i'm working to get a DNS check for OpenNIC, but i need the
> help of the TLD admins, because an image need to be located at:
>
> http://www.opennic.TLD/opennic_valido.png
>
> something like this: http://maximi89.geek/opennic_valido.png

> the .geek TLD admin need to put the image too:
> http://www.opennic.geek/opennic_valido.png
>
> the DNS test it's available at
> http://maximi89.linuxerz.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/opennic_validador_dns.html
>
> any improvements are welcome!
> the image can be obtained from
> http://maximi89.linuxerz.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/opennic_valido.png or http://maximi89.geek/opennic_valido.png
>
> actually the test are available for
>       * .bbs
>       * .free
>       * .fur
> [...]
>  but more TLD could be added, newnations and others, .p2p and others
> DNS peers.

Nobody yet registered opennic.fur. FurNIC does not use this domain.
Maybe someone offical should register the domain. Please tell me on IRC
or by mail when done (so I can approve it faster and be sure someone
offical registered it).

all the TLDs in OpenNIC should have one www.OpenNIC.TLD because the policy say that:

http://wiki.opennic.glue/CreatingNewTLDs

each TLD must have a web site at http://www.opennic.[TLD] for registration and administrative information

well, it will be good to create all the sites if it doesn't exist.

> Actually it just show if the OpenNIC TLDs could be retrieved, but left
> the IPV6 test and some adjustments.

PS: Avoid sending HTML E-Mails.

--
Philipp.