discuss - [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail

[opennic-discuss] HTML Mail

  • From: "Hanselka, Alex" <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org, OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:05:04 -0500

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have disabled HTML mail
being sent to these two lists. The list will do it's best to strip
HTML but if it cannot, the message will be rejected and you will be
notified. In most clients, it is very easy to disable HTML mails on a
per mail basis as well.

Sorry for the invonvenience! Please contact me *OFF LIST* if you have
any questions because no one want's to clutter the list about this :)

Alex

  • [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail, Hanselka, Alex, 07/26/2011