discuss - [opennic-discuss] [BZH] Vote

[opennic-discuss] [BZH] Vote

  • From: Julian DeMarchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] [BZH] Vote
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:15:57 +1000

heya--

I messed up on the vote for the removal of .bzh and the description of
the vote still listed .box. As such, I am declaring the vote in-valid
and starting it again.

I am very sorry for not picking this up. 12 people voted and didn't
notice either, so how many actually read what their voting for?

Tomorrow the new vote will be up, and for a 7 day period.

--julian