discuss - [opennic-discuss] I have setup a public / tier 2 server

[opennic-discuss] I have setup a public / tier 2 server

  • From: "Bert vd L" <bert AT oxmain.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org,
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] I have setup a public / tier 2 server
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:55:22 +0000

I have setup a public / tier 2 server I would like to share with you:

The server is running Debian server with PowerDNS recursor, located in
a datacenter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
ip: 178.21.113.43
logs are rotated

Can you tell me anything about the load I should expect?

Hope I can contribute this way.

kind regards,

Bert