discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain Price increase

Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain Price increase

  • From: Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander AT gmail.com>
  • To: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain Price increase
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 23:15:00 +0000

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
<ventas AT dedicados.com.mx> wrote:
> comeĀ“on
[snip]
> we need to increase our .tld portfolio. to make opennic more attractive to
> customers, that will help to increase users, tier servers, and dns operators
> using opennic.

I really don't think so, we got several TLDs and a pretty good amount
of tier servers.
What we should focus on is content.

The PR WG has a project related to this, which is basically to contact
people and ask them to mirror their content in OpenNIC space (how hard
is it setting up an alias?).

---
//Alex