discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] all these tld proposals

Re: [opennic-discuss] all these tld proposals

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] all these tld proposals
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 03:32:18 -0300

2012/3/9 Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
then, instead thinking on wich TLDlets make a POLL.

what kind of TLD do you want??

media?
generic?
country?
bad word?
movie?
internet?

for each one dial 1800opennicvotenowthankyougoodnight.

ok seriously, why dont add a poll on main site about what kind of TLD can be interesting for people??, alexarank is 537,000 <- maybe aprox 20000 visits montly? some of that users can give us a hint =)

or could be in a forum of gamers...
what they like :D

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------