discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ACTA is dead!

Re: [opennic-discuss] ACTA is dead!

  • From: Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ACTA is dead!
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:52:43 -0700

Even if this is true, it only means that the EU (not other countries outside of the EU) have decided against it…. It also means that they have stopped with a treaty under the name "ACTA", it does not prevent them trying to pass new and more abusive laws later.
Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Board Member, Pirate Parties International
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.