discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .secure a good thing or not?

Re: [opennic-discuss] .secure a good thing or not?

  • From: opennic AT lewman.us
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .secure a good thing or not?
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 07:02:39 -0400

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:45:13PM -0500, coyo AT darkdna.net wrote 7.8K bytes
in 160 lines about:
: it FORCES domains to be fully secure.

secure from what? secure as defined by whom?

For example, I should get a botnet.secure domain and make sure it's fully
encrypted and my millions of bots all use pgp to communicate across a
tor hidden service or i2p hosted irc control channel.

Heck, I could even steal an identity to prove I'm a human and can
be trusted with full passport, state person number, and other valid
credentials.

I believe this would meet all of the requirements of .secure.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x6B4D6475