discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] We're on Torrentfreak!

Re: [opennic-discuss] We're on Torrentfreak!

  • From: Maximi89 <maximi89 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] We're on Torrentfreak!
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:57:27 -0400

You guys appear even in Fayerwayer and Taringa

http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/9560376/DNS-alternativas_-OpenNIC_-registro-de-dominios-gratuitos.html

http://www.fayerwayer.com/2012/05/opennic-ofrece-dominios-pirate/

This is good :P

2012/5/16 Amrit Panesar <apanesar AT 4195tech.com>
The bind nsupdate tool maybe of use for a standardized domain registration facility. I was looking to see how I might go about using it with my own domain registration setup, it looks promising.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2012, at 6:46 PM, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:

> We've been spotlighted before... various posts on slashdot, digg, and
> reddit have pushed a lot of traffic towards us.  We have no problems
> with the influx of traffic, and we have the infrastructure to handle a
> fairly substantial load of dns queries.  The main website and wiki have
> a nice assortment of information that is mostly current.  From my
> viewpoint, the only place we are seriously lacking is in our methods of
> domain registration - the lack of a common form feels inconsistent to me.
>

> On 05/15/2012 11:01 AM, Peter Green wrote:
>> I was wondering about the rest of the system, website, wiki etc. Is that
>> ready for the world to pull apart?
>>
>> We're certainly going to get some attention now!
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> On Tue, 15 May 2012 11:57:12 -0500, Alex Hanselka wrote:
>>
>>> I would say probably. I'd also appreciate it, now that we might get an
>>> influx of users wanting .pirate, that it works flawlessly. That means
>>> all
>>> the T1 operators had best add it to their zones!
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Alex Hanselka
>>> alex AT opennicproject.org [2]

>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Torrentfreak/~3/DaDa7yc9djo/
>> [2] mailto:alex AT opennicproject.org
>>

>> --------
>> You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list. You may unsubscribe by
>> emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org

Maximiliano Augusto Castañón Araneda
Santiago, Chile
Linux user # 394821

Skype: maximi89