discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal for new TLD: .OZ - follow-up

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal for new TLD: .OZ - follow-up

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal for new TLD: .OZ - follow-up
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 11:31:12 +1000

I, for one, don't mind that you are new and such. I just would strongly
urge you to stick with us and not just vanish after you get your TLD (if
you get your TLD).
I wont vanish. I presumed that anyone wanting to go so far as to have a TLD approved here is also someone who wanted to be a part of the community. That would include me :)

I like this kind of interest, but we will see what happens! Good luck!
I've looked over your charter and, to me, it looks good.
Thank you.

As for IRC, you should have just said "HI!" or something similar. I'm
usually there all the time, just quiet :)
You're right, I should have at least done that. I'll try again soon :)

Martin.