discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois server progress

Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois server progress

  • From: Amrit Panesar <apanesar AT 4195tech.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Whois server progress
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 18:12:56 -0700

Do you plan on implementing remote registration?

With a good 'ol rWHOIS server, you can allow remote machines (or
localhost) to perform whois registration/editing/deletion.
It might be up your alley, but I haven't devoted enough time to
configuring one to really tell you about it.

How does your current implementation work? Does it retrieve the query
from SQL?

--
Amrit Panesar
OpeNIC .Neo Administrator