discuss - [opennic-discuss] Places of interest?

[opennic-discuss] Places of interest?

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Places of interest?
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:08:46 +0100

I would love to hear about sites of interest using any of the OpenNIC TLDs!

Would people send menlinks to such sites that they know of please?

I would be happy to feature them on my OpenNIC proxy so people new to OpenNIC
can get a taste of what we offer.

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!