discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC

Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:17:32 -0500

Looks very good! Thanks :D

---
Alex Hanselka
alex AT opennicproject.org

On Jun 2, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Peter Green wrote:

Hi,

I have made an updated version of the Glype theme I did a while ago and am
now making it available for download.

Demo here http://nano-host.co.uk/proxy/index.php

Download here http://nanohost.free/downloads/

Any comments suggestions, bug fixes etc, please don't hesitate to to mail
me! :-)

Peter

--------
You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list. You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org