discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC

Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 21:35:40 +0100

Thanks! :-)

I don't know how many people run OpenNIC Glype proxies, but I know one or
two at least do and I figure as these proxies often only allow OpenNIC TLDs,
it's nice to make it clearer to users and keep a continuity with the main site.

Has anyone any idea how many web proxies are supporting OpenNIC?

Peter