discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC

Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Glype theme for OpenNIC
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 00:37:12 +0100

Because OpenNIC has a .org domain and most people that have abused my
proxies in the past want .com domains, I allowed .org whilst blocking .com.

I also allow .co.uk as I use a lot and it also doesn't attract abusive use.

No other TLDs are allowed as it is really only there to promote OpenNIC.

Peter