discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .oz TLD

RE: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .oz TLD

  • From: "Alexander Nordlund" <alexander.nordlund AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .oz TLD
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:13:02 +0200

My apologies for the rough start!
Thanks to Julian the vote is now up and running, the time zone is UTC and not
GMT and it'll run to 18th June 23:00 UTC because of when it went visible on
the site.

Sorry for the inconvenience, lesson learned and next time will be smooth!

---
Alexander Nordlund
alexander.nordlund AT opennicproject.org
@bordslampa