discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD (MySQL)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD (MySQL)

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD (MySQL)
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 00:51:59 +0100

Martin,

I hope to propose a TLD and thus run a T1 sometime in the future and would
want to run your system and have always used MySQL but as I don't code for or
with MySQL I can't really be sure that it's good or better than any other.
All I know is I have used it for years for all dynamic websites and have had
good results.

As for other T1s, I would imagine they are happy with what they have and do
not need or wish to change?

I also think there are two T1s that don't have a system, they require you to
email them and they presumably set new domains up manually. I would hope
these admins do adopt a system though as people from the main stream will
expect more, maybe it'll be yours?!

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!