discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Whois Policies

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Whois Policies

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Whois Policies
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:45:35 +1000

http://wiki.opennic.glue/AltUserSettings

You just gotta ask...
Thank you, I have registered.

BTW, haven't expressed interest in your software because I'm currently
using Galium. Is your mousetrap better?
I don't know, only you can answer that by looking at the code and determining if it does the same job or more for you.

Beyond the basics of allowing domain registration and then user account creation, I followed http://wiki.opennicproject.org/germaniumfeature as a set of potential guidelines for developing the programs in my suite of DNS software and planning the future development of it. Except I use SQLite3 and soon MySQL.

Feel free to take look if you like.

Martin.