discuss - [opennic-discuss] Logo repository on the wiki

[opennic-discuss] Logo repository on the wiki

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: OpenNIC DNS Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Logo repository on the wiki
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 02:13:26 -0500

Unforunately, much of OpenNIC's history gets lost to the sands of
time. Besides serving as the authoritative site for all OpenNIC
documents, charters, etc., the wiki also hosts the most comprehensive
archive of OpenNIC history [1] to be found anywhere on the web.

I've added a page for logos [2]. As it is, many logos have already been
lost, and the history is fuzzy on some of the ones that remain.
Please feel free to upload any OpenNIC logos you know of, or leave a
comment on the wiki (yes, the wiki supports page-specific comments!)
if you know of an attribution that I've missed.

--Brian

[1] http://wiki.opennic.glue/OpenNICArchives
[2] http://wiki.opennic.glue/Logos

--
OpenNIC (the sequel) co-founder and wikimaster
IRC: Freenode.net channel #opennic

  • [opennic-discuss] Logo repository on the wiki, Brian Koontz, 06/23/2012