discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Logo

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Logo

  • From: Dale <dweide9 AT aim.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Logo
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 19:28:31 -0400 (EDT)

Two things:
First I have attached an alteration to our current header, to see what people think. It is at half scale, because of the lists e-mail size limit. The full size version is 175 pixels wide, which makes it seem less "chunky". I then added Peters cool "nic" symbol to it, with a drop shadow effect.
Second, I'd like to learn more about tier 3 servers. The main reason I don't proceed with turning my local caching DNS into a T2 is the bandwith issue. If I can help OpenNIC with a T3 while avoiding the bandwith issue of a T2, then I would like to do that.

Dale