discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] How we have grown!

Re: [opennic-discuss] How we have grown!

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] How we have grown!
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:43:53 -0500

On a related topic: If anyone knows how to pull a mirror of the site from
archive.org using httrack or wget, I'd love to hear from you! (I find
it very ironic that archive.org has a non-archiving policy.)
Archive.org goes to great pains to keep you from getting anything
useful from their site, including modifying links on the fly using
javascript and changing the timestamp on every access. This is the
closest I've gotten, but still not there yet:

../src/httrack -s0 --sockets=1 --connection-per-second=0.1 --wrapper '../
libtest/.libs/libbaselinks.so,http://web.archive.bibalex.org/web/20071025021809/'
www.opennic.unrated.net/ -*
+http://web.archive.bibalex.org/web/20071025021809/www.opennic.unrated
.net/*.html