discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Filip Lamparski <matka.poohatka AT gmail.com>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .ing whois server
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:40:23 +0100
Awesome work, man. Are you planning on supporting other OpenNIC TLDs?
On 26 June 2012 09:23, Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au> wrote:
This was created from scratch. It's node.js (:
Would be interested to see what people think of the format of the whois output.
The whois output is templated with json-template
----- Original Message -----
> Good work! Did you find my whois server of any help, or did you
> yours from scratch?
You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
Filip Lamparski - FB - G+
- [opennic-discuss] .ing whois server, Tim Groeneveld, 06/26/2012
- Re: [opennic-discuss] .ing whois server, Martin C, 06/26/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.