discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:01:59 -0500

Quick suggestion:

Allow more than 2 nameservers! :)

On Jun 29, 2012, at 6:54 PM, Martin C wrote:

Well, it has been running for just over a week now and everything seems
fine.

There were only two small things to worry about; minor changes to a
script to accommodate real-world use and making a very small change in
the TLDMAN code for further data validation. Beyond that, my software
has kept this running very well, in fact several users registered and
created domains which were then propagated all without my direct knowledge.

Apologies to all about the serial number thing, I'm still not exactly
sure what happened there, but it seems to be under control now. A minor
teething glitch it seems.

Will .oz be listed on the home page soon so others will know about it
and where to visit to register one?

All new updates are coming through for MUD4TLD and some new improvements
I have made to the Remote Management API.

Some ideas are also stewing between some of us about some "killer app"
concepts to attract people to OpenNIC and more writing on the way.

--
Martin C.

---
Alex Hanselka