discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:05:42 +1000

Did you vote no on your own TLD? I bet you did you sly sly person ;).
Ha! :) No, I didn't, but when you explained that someone here did just that for their own TLD, I could not help but smile. That's cheeky.

Some people are purists and/or just being difficult.
After giving it a bit of thought, then grasping at possibilities, all I could come up with is that they might not have liked the potential openness to commercial activity that is implied in the charter.

Martin.