discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:47:16 +1000

All DNS configuration is finished and I'm going over everything to double check just in case, but everything so far seems fine.

opennic.oz is live and as a few members have already found out, user registration is still working just fine. Domain registration under .OZ was already functional and all systems are go.

If you find anything that you think isn't right or see a glitch, let me know in this thread, my email or hostmaster AT opennic.oz.

Thanks again to everyone for your support. I will go back to working on the Remote Management API now :)

I'll also try to make sure I am in IRC a bit more too.

Martin.