discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:15:12 +1000

You've been added as ns10.opennic.glue
Brilliant :)

I'm still finishing off the instructions from that page you linked to, but bind so far has all zone files and is resolving everything that I can test.

Martin - Could you please let me know the location of your server?
Currently Los Angeles, US, but in a month or so will be changed to Sydney, AU.

Also, do you visit IRC, and if so, what is your nick in the channel?
Very, very occasionally. I was Martin__C, but I will need to register something more long term for the channel.

Martin.