discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:37:31 +1000

Congratulations! All the best to you and your TLD :-)
Thank you!

I'd also love to know the what the reasons the three voted no are...
I've had an open offer since the first no vote to discuss what their concerns might have been, with the promise that I wont try to change their mind or opinion on the matter, but am simply curious about what they didn't like about it. Noone has taken me up on the offer though.

Alex humorously explained a possible reason why there was at least one no vote, but I don't know about the other two. It doesn't really matter now, and I am not disappointed or offended in any way at the 3 "No" votes at all.

I have more code coming, more articles on their way and a white paper planned, so those 3 negative votes has hardly stifled my enthusiasm and motivation for OpenNIC.

Martin.