discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:28:15 -0600

You've been added as ns10.opennic.glue, and the OZ zone has been added.
Just have to wait on updates for some servers. For any operators not
doing automated upgrades, the OZ zone is officially live and ready to
add to your servers...

Martin - Could you please let me know the location of your server? We
maintain LOC records for the T1 servers. Also, do you visit IRC, and if
so, what is your nick in the channel?