discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:13:11 -0600

That is pretty much how it goes... Once you have a T1 operational and I
test it, I will assign your T1 an NS number and add your TLD.

If you want to run the automated script to keep your new T1 up to date,
yell at me on IRC and I'll help you get it set up. All of the T1
servers running the automated script will of course automatically add
your new TLD within a few hours of me adding it to the list.