discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote for new TLD: .OZ
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:37:18 +1000

Once you have a T1 operational and I test it
Feel free to give it a go, it's been operational and configured using directions from http://wiki.opennicproject.org/RunningT1 since day 1 :)

If you want to run the automated script to keep your new T1 up to date,
I've just been through parts of the wiki again, but I'm not entirely sure which script you are referring to. Let me know which script it is so I can get it running for you.

Martin.