discuss - RE: [opennic-discuss] TOR and OpenNIC

RE: [opennic-discuss] TOR and OpenNIC

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: RE: [opennic-discuss] TOR and OpenNIC
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:11:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Also, your free address will work if it doesn't rely on DNS for like the imap
or smtp server. So for instance, if your imap server is
"imap.greenpete.co.uk" that would be fine. The only problem would come if
the server is named "imap.greenpete.free" or something similar. Sending and
receiving mail is all server side.