discuss - [opennic-discuss] Change to /t2log/ page

[opennic-discuss] Change to /t2log/ page

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Change to /t2log/ page
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:43:14 -0600

I adjusted the server lists for displaying T2 information so that if you
are viewing the 'server stats' screen, it will include any offline
servers still being monitored. I don't know if this information will be
useful or interesting to anyone else, but it gives me an easy reference
for determining when a server should be deleted.

Currently I am deleting servers that have been failing or down for more
than 2 months without any contact from the admin.